My name is Ein Velocity Niflheim. I live in the Philipines on the Pacific Ring of Fire. The weather here is hot but sometimes rainy. Mostly when I woke up I can feel the sweat over my body, and sometimes I always think while laying down with heavy eyes "I hate this place its so damn hot like hell, when will this tropical archipelago move?"
Before I start my day I pray...
"God Almight Yaweh holy be your name please forgive my sins and those who sins against me. Please help me overcome temptations... Please help my family in times of crisis in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen"
After that a big smile comes out :D![]() |
| A big smile like this! |
Common things comes to my mind
- Empty head like almost nothing even a piece of oxygen
- Sleep again
- Daydreaming like: going to other places and start a new life, study at other countries, seeing God, Having a very beautiful girl friend, and somethings that comes into your mind and connects it to mine.
- I'm type of guy who can stand everything because of laziness. At the time my stomach starts to puke in the morning and talks annoying things like "urkk" I just ignore it like nothing happens and goes back to sleep *mouth open while sleeping* zZzZz
- And more just ask ill be happy to share to you.
In school I lots of friends and most of them are my dojo mates. Wanna know them?
Top list of friends:
On my top list is Ken(on the right) my bestest friend!
Name: Ken B. Segura a.k.a IcePrince
Age: 14
Birthday: January 6, 1997 (im not sure)
Status: Taken(the girl the left) her name is Khai a.k.a Hellmet Girl
Height: 5'3-4 ft. (not sure)
Available @: Facebook search "Ken Segura"
Info: Silent type, Emo, Loves anime (I burrow his eechi CD's), Otaku, Artist, Martial Artist(karate). Ask him for more.
Life: I setup his life thats the reason why something is happening to him right now specially on love life and ect.
Next is Daniel Mañacap. Lol his hot here(someone told me)!
Name: Daniel Mañacap
Age: 15
Birthday: September 23, 1996
Status: Ask him
Height: Unmeasured Lol :))
Available @: Facebook search "Daniel Mañacap"
Info: Cool, Unique, Athletic, Energetic, Wise, Intelligent. My dojo mate.
Life: I consider him as my brother!
And lots of more to be posted! Just contact me if you want to.
When I'm at school I always think the right thing and always make fun(fun to others, fun to myself and everything that make the community fun). But half of my time i'm serious because i'm curious of what people think about me. Its not good to think fun always because fun is just temporary just to enjoy leisure moments(I believe in laughter is the best medicine). Ive observed... What I am at home is what I am in school(I don't know what comes in my mind why I wrote this). Sometimes my classmate can't understand me like another person talking to. I think a moody guy or something. When I was in elementary I believed that I have many personalities, one of my personality is funny, then suddenly switched to serious, then suddenly switched to hot head, then suddenly switched into hyper-mode. Anyway who cares?! 0-o
I love to travel different kinds of places which I don't know and have some friends and life. Because I want to make life and I want to be part of their life. I believe in "Friends are treasures you can sell them if you have no money at the moment", J.O.K.E ! LoL(Laugh out Loud).
Yes friends are one of the important things in life without them its hard to solve a problem or enjoy leisure.
Family
I have lots of cousin, uncles, aunties, nephew, niece, and e.c.t(maybe because my father is a muslim plus mother side = ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!)
Thats it! Blog post end.
Top list of friends:
On my top list is Ken(on the right) my bestest friend!
Name: Ken B. Segura a.k.a IcePrince
Age: 14
Birthday: January 6, 1997 (im not sure)
Status: Taken(the girl the left) her name is Khai a.k.a Hellmet Girl
Height: 5'3-4 ft. (not sure)
Available @: Facebook search "Ken Segura"
Info: Silent type, Emo, Loves anime (I burrow his eechi CD's), Otaku, Artist, Martial Artist(karate). Ask him for more.
Life: I setup his life thats the reason why something is happening to him right now specially on love life and ect.
Next is Daniel Mañacap. Lol his hot here(someone told me)!
Name: Daniel Mañacap
Age: 15
Birthday: September 23, 1996
Status: Ask him
Height: Unmeasured Lol :))
Available @: Facebook search "Daniel Mañacap"
Info: Cool, Unique, Athletic, Energetic, Wise, Intelligent. My dojo mate.
Life: I consider him as my brother!
And lots of more to be posted! Just contact me if you want to.
When I'm at school I always think the right thing and always make fun(fun to others, fun to myself and everything that make the community fun). But half of my time i'm serious because i'm curious of what people think about me. Its not good to think fun always because fun is just temporary just to enjoy leisure moments(I believe in laughter is the best medicine). Ive observed... What I am at home is what I am in school(I don't know what comes in my mind why I wrote this). Sometimes my classmate can't understand me like another person talking to. I think a moody guy or something. When I was in elementary I believed that I have many personalities, one of my personality is funny, then suddenly switched to serious, then suddenly switched to hot head, then suddenly switched into hyper-mode. Anyway who cares?! 0-o
I love to travel different kinds of places which I don't know and have some friends and life. Because I want to make life and I want to be part of their life. I believe in "Friends are treasures you can sell them if you have no money at the moment", J.O.K.E ! LoL(Laugh out Loud).
Yes friends are one of the important things in life without them its hard to solve a problem or enjoy leisure.
Family
I have lots of cousin, uncles, aunties, nephew, niece, and e.c.t(maybe because my father is a muslim plus mother side = ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!)
![]() |
| Mother side(Complete) photo was taken 2004 |
| Father Side(1/3) photo was taken 2010 |
Thats it! Blog post end.




No comments:
Post a Comment