Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nathan's First Birthday

Birthday celebrant
May 27, 2011 Nathans birthday was celebrated. In his 1st birthday celebration here are the people who attended the party.

Right side(girl) is my cousin Sherezade in the center is me (niflheim) and on the left side(boy) is Aryle. On the left  left(Red cloth) is Hiro.

On the right(girl) is my mom. On the center is my cousin, and on the left side is my aunt(Hiro's mother)
On the left is my cousin Mik-mik(Nathans auntie)
My dad -_-"
On left is nathan's mother my cousin.
Hiro father my uncle
This is Le hiro's brother
and more guest and family member attended. :))

 Now, before the party starts at 2:30 pm it all started with a hot day.
Back at house(May 27, 2011 7-12 am.) Me, my mom and my sister waited for the coming of Hiro family(because they lived far from us). It takes 4 hours for them to reach my house. While waiting for them I was fixing my hair style for the party at Woodridge(Club house_). It takes 1 hour to fix this hair style and every 3 hours I need to switch Hair style again. 12:30 noon they have arrived(L.o.L I can feel and hear the vehicle's noise trying to park). Soon I waved "Hey! Hiro finally you have arrived" then a follow-up high five. "Nice hair-cut" I said, he replied "Yea, wanna help you in fixing your hair style?. "Sure" proudly replied. A few min. everyone is ready and take off!. First we went to to fetch Aryle at NCCC mall. Then without any circumstances after fetching Aryle and his siblings me and my family went to Wood-Ridge.



                                                2:00 pm Finally me and my family arrived!
Wood-ridge entrance

-2:15 pm
My sister love the pool so much :)) she cannot control her-self(the swimming should start at 2:30 pm I don't know why she jumped at the pool). She played ball.










-3:00 pm, The event starts.
This is Le and Me while waiting the food to be served. While waiting the party had a childish games.
All of sudden barney arrives(I think barney lack sleep look at his eyes).











Funny Pic! I was forced to smile I didn't notice camera was on.
This is what happens when bordomness + Hunger + Needs attention = A big annoying funny smile at the back of Barney.











Soon, the rain drop a bit and starts to dark. 6:30 pm. *burp* I ate a-lot of spaghetti(I think Im the who ate it all), Mango-Float(without mangoes i think) and soft-drinks(Coca-cola_).
People in this world I am proudly to say that this is my nephew
Soon all the kids go swimming at night. You know whats funny? I at that time, I swim at the kids pool :)). I was an attention breaker!
Me on the kiddie Pool.
L.o.L A nice timing because at that time the kids took a break for a minute...


A few minutes later they're back













Since they saw me on the pool (T_T) they let me took care of Nathan(because he loves the pool so much like my lil'sister). Hahahaha. Lucky me. I think Me and Nathan had a nice time on the kiddie pool for 10 min.










And here are some highlight pictures on the party 6:30-7:00 pm
Lol, im wearing boxer shorts :)

My cousin Aryle asks this girl(on the center) to have picture with him. (I think this is stolen picture because he didn't notice.
Party End.
Going home(inside the vaan)
Well this is the end, and everyone has return home safetly. What a wonderful day until the night of happiness celebrating my Nephew born date. Anyway God bless my life, my family and my love ones. In the name of Yahweh the almighty God and his son Yeshua(Christ), Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment